Friday, March 2, 2012

Everyday Enchantment

Hi everyone!  more Everyday Enchantment DSP today,  I cannot get enjough of this paper and since it is only available during Sale-a-bration I want to use it and show you as many things with it I can.  I could only wish that it would carry over to the new catalog but I highly doubt it.  Remember you get this paper FREE if you order $50.00 or more during Sale-a-Bration.
This card is very easy to make and a greeat project for stamp camps, it doesn't require much but putting all the pieces together.  The "Friend" is one of our Beau Chateau Side Notes, they come in a package ready to put on your cards or scrapbook pages. They are on page 190 in the SU! Idea Book &Catalog you get 24 different notes for $5.95.  a  great value.  The order # is 122379

Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Beau Chateau Side Notes
Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslit die, Basic Pearls, Scallop Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..