Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Decor around my house

Wow!  it's friday already!  I don't know about you all but this week has been uber' busy and fast!  I have had emails from my followers asking what decorations I have out for Easter.   Well I am flattered!  I really don't have much up or out this season due to lack of time.  But what I do have out is my favorite of course,  anything Vintage looking.  So here's to your requests for my silly decor!  These are just a few of my favorite pieces.   I am going to also post a project I promise!  hopefully later today as I am working on it right now.   Also, don't forget it is the last two days of Sale-a-Bration so if you were thinking about signing up to be on my team and with the Stampin Up! family now is the time.  Remember, $125.00!  that is it to start a fun new venture and come craft with me!  FREE products too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..