Thursday, May 17, 2012

Aviary

You all know me and my love of the Target dollar spot,  well this time I found these very cute pencils, and if you look in the pictures below you will notice that the one design is the same as our Aviary stamp set!  So,  I got out an empty progresso soup can and covered it with  our Daffodil Delight DSp paper.  I added the scallop border punch in basic black on the bottom.  I added the rhinestones all the way around the can and then covered a mini tablet and tucked it inside with the pencils.


check out these pencils,  they look just like the stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! The yellow & black just POP! Love the bling too, of course!
    Isn't it great when things fall into place like that & coordinate so well!
    Another job well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..