Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Idea

Hi all,  just getting ready for Teacher Appreciation week coming up, here is a cute little idea with candle holders and small vases that I picked up at the Dollar Tree.  As you can see above,  I glue them together to make these cute holders.  They are quite a trend right now and so easy to make.  I also used the Stampin Up! Rhinestones that I attached to the bottom of the glass to give it some bling.  They are filled with yummy chocolate truffles from Costco.  The tags are blinged out and say "Queen for the Day" on them.  Sorry I forgot to post a picture of them.  Below you can see how I did these.

I bought two different sizes and styles of glass, use Gorilla Glue to adhere them together

Here they are after I glued them all together......

Next add the Rhinestone Bling around the base and filled with goodies!
You can order the Rhinestones to the right of the blog....

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ---- any teacher would be tickled to receive something so pretty (and YUMMY!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea! And they are from the dollar store...imagine that! : )

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..