Friday, May 11, 2012

Carry On

Posting today one of the new stamp sets from our new Stampin Up! Catalog coming out June 1st!  It's a hostess set called Carry On these are only a few of the stamps in it so you can imagine how stinkin cute it is!  Spoiler Alert!  isn't it cute!  I decided to make a simple but blingy card with it.
Stamp Set: Carry On
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accesssories:  Rhinestones and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two way glue pen
I apologize for not posting the rest of the Circus Circles Fabu Five but I haven't gotten to finish the last two! stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! So it's really the Fabulous Three Circle Circus. :)
    I like this card & the extra bling on the crown. It looks like pink glitter paper! This would make a cool sign to frame & hang up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    I was stamping with my girlfriend Kirstin and forgot to ask to borrow the set to finish the last two projects so it became 3 til I borrow it! darn!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..