Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More cards to share.....

Adding a few more pretty cards from our meeting,  it has been a busy weekend with it being  Memorial weekend and all.  We had a busy time between having a fun time away and coming back to town for a last hurrah barbeque with my family for my Dad and his Wife Linda,  they are moving to Arizona tomorrow.   We shed some tears and said it's only so long, not good-bye.  I am really excited for them and their new venture!  but of course will miss having them so close.


Last picture at the house...... :(


one more cute card.....  
I should be back and in the stampin grove here I promsie!  Hope everyone is well!


3 comments:

  1. Julie, your cards are beautiful! I am thinking that this card of mine was your inspiration for the second one?
    http://www.weeinklings.blogspot.com/2012/05/colourq135-retro-sketches-9.html
    Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card -- love the music and bird together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeAnne,

    Oh my goodness I am glad you left me a comment, I posted earlier this week that these cards were shown at my upline meeting and I had no idea whose they were so I am glad you stepped up and let me know! no I can put your name on it!. so is it the heart one?

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..