Monday, May 7, 2012

Fabulous Five- Circle Circus

I haven't showcased my Fabulous Five in a LONG time so I thought with the new catalog and stamps sets on their way I would get back to doing this. What I like to do is take a stamp set and create 5 different things with it.  It can be cards, projects, 3d items, whatever you can create.  It makes you look at the set and try to really use it and increase your creativity.  I choose this set as it will still be in the new catalog.  The colors I used are trending everywhere right now.  So summery and bright.  I will be posting the rest of the 5 this week. ... stay tuned

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Night of Navy

Circle Circus stamp set (Wood)- 115778 $28.95
This set is great to combine with our circle and scallop punches, you can use your 1/2', 3/4/', 1', 1 1/4', 1 3/8', 1 3/4', and 1 3/4' Scallop punch!

Order what you need or WANT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..