Friday, October 5, 2012

Mummy's Coffin

Happy friday Stampers and Crafters!  So the other day I posted a very cute muumy coffin I received at Regionals.  My friend Kirstin and I found these cute boxes of Mummy's Mix Mike and Ikes.  She came up with the superb idea of covering them in a LARGE scale compared to little cute one we traded at regionals.  It is always so fun stamping with Kirstin,  we both started in figuring out how to make a template.  There's my way which is eye balling, no measuring and some how it works out, and then there's her way, measuring, methodical (the right way, by the way!) and it looks fabulous!  So here is the end result:  these are LARGE like I said  8" x 3 1/2"  So fun to give to your friends, teachers  you can think of someone, maybe your "Mummy!"  hahaaa!  
Email me if you are interested in the template........

Side Note- Was not expecting so many responses on wanting the template!  I will get it uploaded today so that you can click on it to download!   Thanks everybody!  (added 10/7 )

Click HERE  for Coffin Template




8 comments:

  1. Awesome Halloween project! Thank so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the template!
    robyn555@cox.net
    SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really neat!
    Is the left side open too or is it connected & then opens like a card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stinkin' cute!! I love it!! I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #79 with a link back to your blog on 10-7-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,

    no the other side is just the same. I will have to post the link to the template for everyone, have had a big response to people wanting the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why Thank you Miss Tiffany! I will keep an eye out for it! much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to giggle! Is it me or did you put 8' (feet) by 3 1/2' (feet) instead of 8" (inches). Look at the markings.
    I know what you meant, but it was funny because you stressed how LARGE they were. I thought WOW, that's huge!
    I don't know if I have enough paper! You could wrap a person on there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh Laura! I am rolling on the floor right now! I am cracking myself up! either I am really tired or my dyslexia is getting worse! Thank you for letting me know, I have fixed it. But wouldn't it be hysterical if it were that big! too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..