Thursday, October 25, 2012

November Classes and a little bit of fun......

Here's a sneak peek at one of the class projects for November.  This is a fun  photo tray.  It is interchangeable with the holidays.  There are classes scheduled for both Adults and kidlets for this project.
Classes are as follows:
Adult Class - friday, November 2nd 10 am to noon or 7pm to 9 pm  $25.00  (two times avail.)
Kids Class- monday, November 2nd 3:45 to 5 pm  $25.00
friday,  November 16th is the Fall Banner class 10 am to noon or 7 pm to 9 pm $20.00
email me to register or go directly to my website to register online HERE



Last night was Duct Tape Challenge at our church and Shae designed her own dress!  I had to wrap her natrually but boy did she do a great job!  They had sooo much fun.  We made this by using her Daddy's old t-shirt.  She drew what she wanted her dress to look like, then I started to wrap her til we were done.  It only took us 40 minutes to make!  gasp!
Who knew you could create like this with duct tape!  












1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I like the matching bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..