Monday, October 1, 2012

October Classes and Halloween Decor




Banner you will make for the Banner Class.......


Monstober classes are on the calendar and ready for registration!
classes can be found HERE   register online or email me at juliepitta@rocketmail.com
Class Schedule:
Monstober 8th  -Kid's Stamp Class - Halloween 3:45 to 5pm
Monstober 9th - Adult Halloween Banner class 10 am to noon
Monstober 19th - Adult Halloween card and project class 10am to noon
Monstober 25th - Power Hour!  non Halloween class 9 am to 10 am 
see my website listed above for class descriptions and registeration.
Here's a little Halloween fun going on at my house......














1 comment:

  1. Cool, cool, cool! It's nice to see all your decorations! I especially love the picture of the girl with the candy corn skirt! How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..