Monday, November 5, 2012

And the Winner is..........

I cannot thank everyone enough for participating in celebrating my milestones!    You left  such nice inspiring  comments for me to savor over the best month ever, Thanksgiving!  so I will reread and remember those comments throughout the month as I am grateful for so many things in my life.  Now on to the winner!

Karie!  Girl Going Country!

Make sure and email me your address so that I can get your Toxic Treat stamp set out to you!  and Thank you all again!   juliepitta@rocketmail.com



With thanksgiving coming I decided to make a grateful jar this month for my family to jot down little notes of thanks all month so that on Thanksgiving we can read them out loud.  I used a jar I had laying around the house to decorate.
Here's the products I used:
Comfort Cafe  #126898
Accessoires:  Autumn Accents Die # 127812
Textured Embossing folder # 127821
Deisgner Buttons  # 127833
Linen Thread # 104199
I used the My Digital Studio to write the text - Grateful Jar








2 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..