Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ribbon Turkey

A little bit of Thanksgiving fun.  This turkey is made with a bunch of left over ribbon from our ribbon line, it's our new Stitched Satin ribbon  in the "In Colors" on page 172.   The turkey body is made with the 1  3/4 " circle punch and the head is the 1 3/8" circle punch.  His body has been run through the Big Shot with the Fancy Fan Folder Embossing folder on page 189.
Below is the info on products used for you.
Products:
Cardstock: Designer Series Chocoloate Chip,  Chocolate Chip, Summer Starfruit, More Mustard (beak)
Stamp Set- "Giving" from the From my Heart set on page139
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch,  1 3/8" circle punch, Fancy Fan embossing folder,
Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple

Don't forget to leave me a comment to have your name be put in the drawing monday!  check out thursday's post for the deets!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Great way to use all that ribbon I got in September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen!
    I really liked the ribbon ghost & now the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why thank you Miss Laura! he's pretty funny lookin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - You rock! You are so creative - I can't wait for the kids to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the idea of using leftover ribbon for this!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..