Monday, November 26, 2012

Holiday Perfect Pennants

I wanted to share a fun way to decorate with the ever popular pennants we see everywhere.  I  purchased a strand of 100 mini string Christmas lights.   I took our Stampin Up! Big Shot Pennant die and a package of our Be of Good Cheer Designer Series paper and cut out  18 pennants with the double sided paper.  To hold them onto the string of lights I used the mini wooden clothes pins. That way once the holiday is over you can just unhook them and save them for next year.   You can see in the above photo that I draped them across the room.  It is hard to see, but it turned out really cute!

Here''s what it looks like a bit closer up
here you can see how close I attached them.....

Products used:
Accessoires- mini wooden clothespins, Big Shot Perfect Pennant die # 123126 , Mini Christmas Lights 100,
Be of Good Cheer designer series paper (on the Extravaganza sale)  # 126896 for $8.76

Place your orders at the top of my blog or HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..