Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh Hello Gift Bag


I saw this cute bag in our NEW 2013/14 catalog coming out very soon!  So I thought I would share it with you.  I found these cute wooden clothes pins in the yep, you guessed it, dollar spot.

Product Used-
Cardstock- Crumb Cake. Designer Series Tempting Turquoise paper
Accessories- Blossom Punch, Subtles designer buttons, linen thread, Pop Up Posies designer kit (label)
Stamp Set- Oh Hello!




Don't forget the retired lists!

The retired list of stamps and accessories is out so now is the time to take advantage of the great savings!  some of the your favorites are up to 60% off!  take a look at the links below to view what's retired.



Any orders placed of $50.00 0r more I will send you a FREE pair of our amazing Paper Snips- $9.95 value


RETIRED STAMPS CLICK HERE
RETIRED ACCESSORIES CLICK HERE
Place your Order HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..