Friday, April 12, 2013

Using Photopolymer Stamps- New Bombs Away!



The next new Photopolymer stamp set is available for you to purchase!  Are you still not sure what they are?  I have posted a video below for you to view.  They are completely clear stamps, perfect for perfect placement.  
Here's what you will love about them:

Top-quality photopolymer 
that gives a perfectly 
stamped image every time.
• They’re entirely transparent 
for perfect placement! 
• Can you say sticky? (Don’t 
worry; in a good way.) These 
stamps stick amazingly well 
to our clear blocks.
• They’re age tested. They 
won’t yellow or cloud 
up over time. 
• I could go on, but I’ll let 
you try them for yourself. 

This new Birthday Bomb's Away set is your's for $13.95- #133411

Order at the top of my blog  under
"do a little shopping" 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..