Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby Shower Diaper Invite


A friend of mine just had her baby,  so I have been lucky enough to get my baby fix!
With that being said, here are some baby shower annoucements to make.  You could also just make them as thank you cards too. The template for these are below for you to download.






Products Used-
Cardstock- Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink- Early Espresso
Stamp Sets- A Fitting Occassion # 127049
Accessories- Small Oval punch, Eyelet Punch, Scallop Dots Ribbon Chocolate Chip, Basic Rhinestones, Vintage Trinkets




The diaper template can be downloaded here - HERE  
Thank you to Krissie O'Donnell!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those are super cute!
    I'll be getting my baby fix this year from two friends and a niece having newborns -- all within six months of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwwww so nice! I am soooo missing this stage, I know I'm nuts!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..