Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A little sneak peek....


It's sneak peek time!  the new SU! catalog is not ready to go live until May 31st, but I can  show you some of our really COOL! new products coming your way!  I will be posting the beginning of May how to get your new catalog, but in the mean time let me reveal one of the new fun accessories.  
WASHI TAPE!  this one is called Gingham Garden Washi tape.  You get 3 different rolls and designs in one package for $4.95,
 isn't it fabu!
I found this card on the internet and had to case it due to it's massive cuteness and simplicity.  All you do is tear the tape and attach it to your card, scrapbook pages, crafting projects, you name it!  I will be showing some more things I have made later in the week. 
You can begin ordering yours May 31st.
As you can see,  I stamped right on top of it.




Products Used-
Cardstock - Whisper White
Accessories- Gingham Garden Washi Tape # 129314
Stamp Set- Moving Forward # 126322 (soon to be retired)

Speaking of retired,  don't forget to check out all the retiring stamps and accessories.  

With orders of $50.00 or more you receive a pair of our Paper Piercing Scissors FREE!


FREE Paper Piercing Scissors with $50.00 or more!

Click HERE to view retired stamps
Click HERE to view retired accessories

CLICK HERE to order

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..