Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm Back!

Well,  I am home from our most amazing incrediable 25th Anniversary celebration!  what a whirlwind it was!
I chose to not post while away so I could take in all the action, ideas, classes and the meeting up with friends old and new.  I will share will you over the course of days some highlights of my 3 days of massive fun!

How do you fit 5800 stamp crazed women and men in a convention center?  I don't know!  but we managed to all squeeze in!  This photo is of us all waiting to get into main session.

We are exhausted here! can you tell!  my dear friend and partner in crime Kirstin

My GoDiva's 3D Swap



Here is our amazing GoDiva's group just after swapping.
These are some incrediably talented ladies as well as business women. Such inspirational as well as motivational group!  A shout out to Robin Merriman for heading up and getting us all together and organizing our group!  Hugs!


I have so many things to share with you!  So many new products and amazing new kits.  So exciting!  I'll keep them coming!

Products used for this Halloween bag:
NEW!  Tag a Bag gift bags- #131370 10 for $3.95
Stamp Sets- Tape It! Wood mounted - # 130712 or clear mounted - # 130715 and Chalk Talk - Wood mounted # 130631 or clear mounted # 130634
Ink- Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Grey

Do a little shoppin HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..