Monday, July 29, 2013

Toil and Trouble

I know what you thinking,  Halloween in July?  But ya'll know me by now,  I LOVE Halloween!  These treats are made with our new Toil and Trouble Halloween stamp set, ready to make it's debut for you to order on August 1st!  Don't you hate it when I tease you!
The stamp that I used and wrapped around a small piece of Twix is compatiable with our Apothecary Framelit die.  So the neat thing about that is you will stamp the image and  run it through the Big Shot to cut it out.   I punched a hole in the top after I folded around the treat.  The stamp set also contains the crow so I stamped him and dusted him with our new halloween black glitter.
(you get black and orange glitter, both colors for $7.95

Products Used:
Cardstock- Whisper white
Ink- Basic Black
Stamp set- Toil and Trouble
wood mounted -#131724 for $ $22.95
clear mounted -#131727 for $16.95

Accessories- Black Glitter, Black Glitter Brads, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon

You can view the stamp set HERE
Muwahhhhhhhh!






Have you thought about joining my Thoughts that Stick team?
Now is the perfect time,  it's $99.00 and you can order anything you like, plus you get an extra free kit to boot!  Plus be on my team!


Click here to join!

Offer: New recruits get to pick one of four project kits for free in addition to their starter kit when they join Stampin' Up!
Dates: July 15-August 31, 2013
Kit Options:
The first three project kits are from the holiday catalog and the last option is from the annual catalog.
OptionKit DescriptionItemTotal Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$29.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$29.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit
133463
$19.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..