Thursday, July 25, 2013

Perfect Blend

Have you checked out this fun new coffee set?  Way cute!
I received the cutest card from Sue McNeill at convention with these polka dots and color combo so I thought I just might have to create something. Thanks Sue! Look at these fabulous boxes!  I have posted the boxes before, but seriously,  you will love them and you can fill them up with just about any thing.  I made this one for a friend.  I filled the box with three of the Keurig Coffees. They fit just perfect in  there.


Products Used:
Cardstock- Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, In Colors designer series paper
Accessories- Pearl Rhinestones, Artisan Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch,Tag a Bag gift Boxes, Gift Bow Big Shot Die, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Sponge Daubers



Keurig Coffee fit just perfect!

Do a little shoppin HERE


    Ronald McDonald House SideWalk

if you are local and would like to support the Ronald McDonald house, then be sure to stop by the house this saturday, July 27 from 9 am to 2 pm  for their 30th annual  Sidewalk Sale!  Shop new items donated by Metropolitan Market, Kids Club, Sole Food, Stampin Up, Compenduim, Great Dog and more!.  Not to mention cupcakes from our friends at Trophy!  All procedds benefit RHMC!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..