Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Halloween Bash

I just knew I shouldn't have opened another one of my Halloween sets!  I just couldn't help myself.
I used the new Witche's Brew Washi tape and the new Halloween Bash stamp set  and the new Basic Black Chevron ribbon. I added just a little loop of ribbon to the right side of the card.
 Don't forget to washi tape your envelope too!





To use your washi tape, just start by tearing a piece off and laying it anywhere on your cardstock. Then take a stamp and layer it over the tape.  Quite an easy card and the washi tape is so much fun to use.
Last day to get the Designer Series Paper Promo!

Go to pages 151, 153,154 of the annual catalog to choose your papers.

Order HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..