Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sharing......


What would convention be without a bit of swapping!  Here are a few cards I thought would be fun to share with you.  I love the idea of getting back to basic stamping. These cards here prove this!  This first one is a mix of using our MDS  (My Design Studio) and adding a few embellishments as well.  This card is by Tess Gleason.  Are you still wondering about using MDS?  I will be posting a video tomorrow for you to view. 

This cards is and example of using our embossing folders and adding embellishments to finish it off.
Card by Connie Babbert

N
How beautiful and simplistic is this card!  By taking and layering your colors then adding some beautiful touches makes back to basic stamping totally fun and easy.
Card by Tiffany Bauer




Here are some more pics from convention of our amazing after party, complete with delish cupcakes, a band (and guys to dance with!) and aerial trapeze artist swaying from sheets from the ceiling!  incrediable night let me tell you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..