Friday, November 13, 2015

On Stage


On Stage here I come!  
I am literally heading out the door shortly for Vancouver, Wa for our first ever On Stage with Stampin Up!  Such excitement in the air as I prepare. So many changes and yet, it's ok!  I have no idea what to expect but cannot wait to share with you when I return.  I do know it will be similar to our conventions that we have celebrated in the past focusing on each other's accomplishments.
 But,  this is our FIRST ever On Stage!  Exciting!
The card I'm sharing is for my application for the Artisan Design Team.  I was asked to create something that they could display to show who has applied for the position.  They will be announcing the 2016/2017 team at On Stage.
Hitting the road for some fun!
If you are at the Vancouver On Stage be sure and stop me to say Hi!


6 comments:

  1. Love the card!
    Have Fun & Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweets! didn't make the cut, but all is good! had such a great time!

      Delete
  2. Good luck, Julie.......sure hope you are accepted; your work is absoultely wonderful & a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aawwwww....... thank you for your kind words Susan! didn't make the cut, but sure had a great time! thank you for your vote of confidence!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..