Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Winter Wishes


As a young girl I spent many hours on the ice at the local rink.  It brought me sheer joy skating, I miss those days.  Of the the most memorable time skating was a trip to Wyoming where their local lake had frozen over and I got to take out my skates and just be free.   Something about a pair of ice skates just tugs at my heart in a happy way.   
With my love of vintage vibes I created this card with the thoughts of my ice skating days swirling  in my mind. 
Getting a bit nostalgic on you this morning!  
Products Used:
Stamp Set- Winter Wishes #139742 wood- $25.00 or #139745 clear $18.00- Woodgrain 
Cardstock- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Ink- Crumb cake and Mossy Meadows


2 comments:

  1. I love this card; I have this set & there's so much that can be done. Thx. for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the memory! Your card had the same effect on me! I grew up in Wisconsin, ice skating there is like riding a bike. Oh to be young again!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..