Monday, November 23, 2015

Online Extravaganza!


Here's the sale of the season!  Get all your stamping supplies and gifts right here.
Save up to 50% off selected items during our Online Extravaganza!
November 23 thru 30th
Don't miss the 24 hour flash sales on the 23rd and again on the 30th
Remember there are limited quantities so get them ordered before they are gone!

Click here to view the online deals!


Getting ready for the big Thanksgiving day around here.  I always love to have a little something at the place settings for Thanksgiving.   This year I bought these yummy Sanders salted caramels from Costco and bagged them up.  I stamped a few
little pennant flags \with grateful for them on them.  They look good on  the table for our guests!  and are soooo ymmy!
I used the stamp set Acorny Thank you and some of the Linen Thread and our cello bags to package these sweet treats.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..