Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving Decor





Getting things ready around here for Thanksgiving day.  T-minus one week and the whole crew will be here as I take the place of host for the past 20 years since my Mom's passing.  Miss so much of her daily, but know she's right where she's suppose to be, right in my heart helping me to prepare the her recipes and making sure to carry on those special traditions with my family and extended family.   She always decorated for the holidays, something I obviously picked up from her ingenious creativity.   Here are a few picks of the things I put together around the house for the Thanksgiving.  I love to use chalkboards and things that I have just around the house to make up the vignettes.



Hope you are inspired to try little decor for your holiday.
I promised you some more of the card swaps from On Stage which I will be posting tomorrow.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..