Friday, June 17, 2016

Layering Love


Possibly the most important thing I do working for Stampin Up! is serving at the Ronald McDonald house. 
Ronald McDonald house keeps families close and surrounded with love when their children are receiving medical treaments far from home.  You can help support these families by purchasing the new stamp set My Hero.  Stampin Up! will donate $3 when you purchase the set.  The saying in this card is from the Layering Love set also available.
    (see set below) 


you can purchase the set in wood mounted #191954 for $29.00 or clear mounted set for  #141957 for $21.00
We are on our last day of school!  We celebrated this week with Shae's 9th grade dance.  Such a great group of kids now heading to High School in the fall.  Gahhhhhhh!



My lovelie and I- treasured moment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..