Monday, June 13, 2016

Butterfly Basics


How about putting together some little 3 x 3" cards to have on hand for different occasions?
To achieve this little packaging start with a basic sized envelope.  I stamped the fern twice on the front.   Then add a belly band to wrap around the envelope to hold it closed.   I punched out two different sized circle to hold the butterfly in the center.


You can see the five different cards I created with the set just by using basic black ink and crumb cake cardstock.
  See how easy it is!
Here's the finished project. 
 The envelope is filled with the 3 x 3" notecards


3 comments:

  1. Oh my word --- these are absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you kept them simply by using only black ink -- they are so elegant!! I'll be pinning these for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!, These are just absolutely adorable! I will be pinning these also!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..