Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My Hero


Well this is wayyyyyy early for a Halloween card, but I couldn't resist showing you how many different occassions you can stamp with the Ronald McDonald House My Hero set.
My Hero Stamp Set
For every purchase we will donate $3.00 to Ronald McDonald House Charities
#141957 for #21.00 

Have you ever thought about becoming a demonstrator either for the benefits of the discounts or to supplement your income?
Well, this month is the month to take advantage of joining our Stampin Up! family.  

You’ve probably already seen that our Starter Kits come with extra product credit, but this month we have even better news! In addition to the extra product credit, you’ll get two FREE stamp sets in your Starter Kit when you start your business in June. That’s an added value of up to $104 USD/$136 CAD, depending on which stamps you choose. We have amazing new stamps in the new annual catalog for you to choose from, and we know that you can start your business right when you have more stamps as a demonstrator. 

If that’s not enough to get excited about, June is also the month of extra Stampin’ Rewards! You’ll get $35 USD/$40 CAD in extra Stampin’ Rewards when you host a stamping event  with $350 USD/$400 CAD or more in orders. So get creative! Have fun! You can use those extra Stampin’ Rewards to get more products from the new annual catalog or on your Starter Kit.

So think about it,  how much fun would it be to be a part of this great creative outlet?!
Wayyyyy to much fun!
And besides,  I would love to have you on my team so that I can  help you be creative and grow your business. 
Message me if you would like more info to get started.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..