Monday, June 6, 2016

Paper Flowers



I'm getting ready to dive into this beautiful book of Proverbs from She Reads Truth.  Have you heard of She Read Truth?   Check out their Facebook page HERE
I am beginning a women's study on this book and thought it would be fun for the women to make the flower bookmarks.  Every picture in the book is photographed with paper flowers.  You cannot even  tell they are paper.  Unbelievable!

Are you local and want to join in on the study?   message me so we can order your book and get you dialed in!
And if your not local join in too!  order a book and get started!  
You can order your book HERE


The flowers are made by punching out 5 petals from your flower punch and putting them all together with a mini brad.  Then take a spritz bottle and lightly spray the flower and put in the palm of your hand and scrunched up.  Take out your Aqua painter and dip into your ink color choice.  I used Melon Mambo and run the color along the edges of the petals and let dry.  Then using a glue gun attach flower to the large gold brad.   



2 comments:

  1. I used to make flowers like this quite a bit, but had kind of forgotten about them. Your beautiful flower inspires me to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! that is my intention! that I inspire you to create! would love to see yours once you create them!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..