Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Lantern


Good december 1st morning!  
I thought I would share with you this morning how to put together this super cute and easy decor for your home.


I started with a lantern I had already in my decor


I apologize for the pictures not being of quality as they should,  it has been very gray and dark here for the last few days.
Above you can see the truck and trees up close.


Here's another one on how I staged the inside of the lantern


I started with snowflakes and bottle brush trees and a truck I purchased in the ornament dept at Target.
Fill your snow at 1/4" of the bottom of the lantern so that you can see your pieces.  Now just stage them how you want them to look.
I added a tree to the truck bed and also added a small battery operated tea light that glows.   Super Easy!!!!


You can find the fake snow at just about any craft store and the bottle brushes are everywhere too.  I picked up both at Michael's


Just wanted to extend a HUGE shout out and thank you to you all who ordered my new kitchen towels!
I am so excited to be getting them packaged and mailed to you as we speak!
Interested in the towels?
Head here to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..