Sunday, December 11, 2016

Frosty


Frosty is here to spread a little Christmas Cheer!
This card is made by using all punches.
I cut my card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", then cut an inch off the front side of the card so that I could start punching out Frosty.
Want to know how to do this? 
Look below!


Here's the how to video......

Update on my 2340 West Newton towels
They sold out in two days!!!  Thanks to all of you who supported me, sent me encouraging messages and ordered! 
I love you all!
I have placed the order for the next run of towels and the printing which should take place next week.  So those of you who have placed orders since the sell out will receive your shipments before Christmas!   Thank you bunches!
You can still place orders at the top of my blog, the orders for all towels are back ordered at this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..