Saturday, December 3, 2016

Melted Snowman


Try this melted snowman! 
Get out your punches as your going to need them. 
 I used the 2", 1 3/4" and 3/4" circle punch to create him. 
Once you punch them out then stack them to create the snowman.
I hand cut his carrot nose and drew his mouth and eyes with a black marker


These are the punches I used.  The snowflake punch is for his hands.  His pink cheeks are brushed on with pink chalk.


Yesterday was the Oh Deer! creative class
This group of ladies just makes my heart happy!





This is possibly my favorite picture ever!  
Laurie and Jackie the smiles say it all! 
We were busy elves creating everything deer themed. 
 I will post the collection of what we created in the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..