Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Decor


I had good intentions of posting some Christmas decor from around my house much sooner than the last week before the big day.
But, well, here goes.......
My theme right now is Woodland Winter Wonderland.  I have everything on my tree from deer (no surprise there!) to owls, birds, pine cones to birch ornaments.  Anything I can find around my house that brings nature indoors I try to incorporate.


I usually have the chalkboard art out on my porch, but decided to add it to my holiday mantle this year.  Trying to go with white, green and some sparkle.






We've been super busy the last five days with my daugher Shelby graduating with a B.A. in Marketing from Grand Canyon University and then whisking her off to Disneyland to celebrate.


My Hubby's Mom, Dan, Shae, Shelby and my Dad - all smiles!


Taylor and Shelby just after graduation


Merry Christmas from Cars land via Disneyland
How sweet is it that the girls did their hair up in Mickey ears!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas decorations & a lovely family! Congratulations to Shelby! Good job!
    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Laura! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..