Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hygge



Now I've got your attention!  
Hygge, pronounced "hoo-ga," is the Danish term for living simply.  from what I've seen all over television shows and Pinterest it means including lots of cozy spaces that look lived in. 


I've been slowly trying Hygge in my own home, starting with the bathroom off the kitchen.  It used to be mustard, black and red.
Such a calming change!


I even tried shiplap on the wall (insert Hubs help!)
Jo Jo would be so proud!




Here's my latest hand soap love.  It's by Garrison Home and can be found at TJ Maxx, Marshall's or online.  So many scents to choose from.  This one is Sweet Orange.  I also have tried the Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Grapefruit.   A must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..