Sunday, January 22, 2017

Adventure Awaits Class



Sharing with you my Adventure Awaits class from friday.
I found these adorable leather purses at Target.   All of $1.90!
I put a salted dark chocolate caramel in a bag in the purse, and if you know me, you know that my purse always has a piece of chocolate or two inside.
I posted on new year's about how I look for three new things to try a year.  This is the reason I choose this theme for my class.  To help others look at the possibility of trying three new things a year to challenge themselves.   It can be something quite simple or something that will challenge you.  What adventure awaits you? 


Since the purses were so small I thought it would be fun to make a tag and add it to the side of the purse.  I did this by using black shrinky dink plastic.  You stamp on it in white stazon ink and then put in the oven at 325 degrees for 1 to 3 mins.




Above are the items we made


We made these camper curvy keepsake boxes filled with candy.


Here are the three cards we made. I just love this adorable camper!



The last project was this tote handbag filled with Adventure Awaits
3 x 3" cards and a heart pencil





1 comment:

  1. I just love those tiny purses! And yes, that is a cute camper!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..