Monday, January 30, 2017

Hey, Chick!


Hey there chickie!
I put these stacks of cards together for my gals in my women's group so that they could use them for lists, prayer cards of whatever they like! 
This new stamp set called Hey Chick can be yours for FREE! Yep!  if you place an order of $50.00 or more right now during our Sale a Bration promotion you can choose a stamp set or product from the sale a bration catalog.


I used a handful of the Project Life journaling cards and stamped the hey, chick! on the front of them.  I used white embossing powder and embossed the chicks on black cardstock and attached them with a glue gun to some clothespins I had and clipped them to the paper.  It's that easy chicks!


This Tina Turner chick is probably my fav!



Hey, chick stamp set
Occasions catalog click to view
Sale A Bration catalog  click to view all the FREEBIES!


3 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..