Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lamp shade redux


I've been asked what my studio looks like.....
here it is,  great daylight to work and design under.
Yes,  I painted those floors!  and NO!  it is rarely this clean~!


So I have a client that I am doing a decor consult with.  
We are currently redoing her studio and living room.
In her studio, she loves bright whimsical colors.  I took with me her
lampshade to do a quick and easy redux on it.   By just adding some trim to the top and bottom you can create a whimsical and colorful new shade.  Very simple and brings out the colors in the room. 


I love getting to help others vision come to life. 


Tomorrow is the big garage sale!
Hope to get to see or meet you all!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..