Sunday, June 11, 2017

Things are blooming crazy!


Have you marked your calendar?
The garage sale is this coming friday, lots of great retired stamp sets, accessories and so much more!


I've been enjoying each day walking out the door to see my peonies in full bloom- finally!
They seemed to be slow to bloom this year.  
I hope you enjoy these blooms as much as I do!



Every flower that blooms has to go through a lot of dirt.
a blossom can't be forced open.  Be gentle with yourself,
bloom when your bloomin' ready!


They just make me so happy!

Speaking of blooms,  it's been blooming crazy over here at my house with orders of the large gino paper flowers.


You can view how to make these babies at my earlier blog post here
http://thoughtsthatstick.blogspot.com/search?q=large+paper+flowers







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..