Saturday, August 19, 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine


I promised to post how to make these fun jean pockets.
Above are another set I made using these cute peace sign charms that were given to me.  (thanks Carol!)


I filled them with some cute flowered post it notes and added white tissue paper.



these peace sign charms are so cute!


Here are the pieces you need
stamp and cut yourselves two of the pockets, but before you cut them out, using a pencil draw the side flaps. I just hand drew them.
Also cut the handle and the body of the pocket and score where I listed. 


I just hand drew the flaps


Using the permanent Tombow glue, glue the pieces together.  Lastly glue the handle to the inside of the pocket.

3 comments:

  1. I love that. It is so cute. Thank you for sharing the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheribear! I hope you try to make them!

      Delete
  2. Those are so cool! I just had a customer buy that set. I'll have to show this to her! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..