Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Hidden Meadows



My daughter and I love to adventure out.  We headed up to Snohomish this past week to find this u-cut wildflower farm.
As we left I saw a sign that read "Hidden Meadows", you couldn't see anything so we drove over the railroad tracks and there it was!
This beautiful piece of property with incredible views. 


The staff was so accomodating in letting us look around.  They were cleaning up from an event from the weekend.  
I love to scout out new venues for upcoming wedding ideas.
This property boasts everything you can imagine.


Love this fire pit just off of the reception and bar area. 


You can choose to get married indoors or out. 
 This obviously is the outdoor area!





and this, the indoor area


there's my girl in the background!
Someday I will see her walk down an aisle just like this!  aawwww..... just had a moment there!

Below is the bride's squad room


I love finding these beautiful venues for weddings/events.

Hidden Meadows
Wedding and event venue
11805 Springhetti Road 
Snohomish, Wa 
visit hiddenmeadows.com to get a full look at this property
the ideas are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..