Thursday, August 31, 2017

Port Gamble


Using some frames I found at a garage sale I created these vintage Halloween pictures.
Someone gave me these vintage halloween postcards some time ago so it was time to use them up.


kinda spooky!


Here they are in all there spookiness!




Today my girl and I decided to take an adventure.
We have so many island close to home, so we hopped the Edmonds/Kingston ferry to Kingston and Port Gamble.


Port Gamble is the cutest little town!
It's on the shore of Hood Canal and a National Historic landmark
with turn of the century buildings, this beautiful historic church and gorgeous views of the water. 




here's the view from main street over looking the water



some of the quaint shops with the historical homes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..