Monday, August 14, 2017

Floral Statements


How would you like a super easy card to make this monday morning?
This is a new stamp set called Floral Statements.  It has two good sized stamps in it, one thank you and the other hello.


Starting with whisper white cardstock I stamped the sentiment right in the center with archival black ink, then continued to stamp the sentiment all over the rest of the cards.  Super easy! 


Then choosing from our new in color line of ink I used the Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves and Powder Pink for the rose on  the thank you card and Soft Sky ink for the hello card.
I applied the ink by using the Aqua Painters 
You could even add some ribbon to the card, I personally just wanted it as simple as you see it.
Give it a try!



Floral Statements - # 144701 for $21.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..