Thursday, September 7, 2017

Halloween Witch's Broom

It's a basket full of witch's brooms!
One of our stampin up demonstrators showed how to make these a few years back.  I thought it would be fun to bring them back.





See what's hiding inside?  a tootsie roll pop!
How do you make these?
Buy yourself a package of the natural coffee filters. A bag of tootsie roll pops.  Using a black sharpie, color in the whole stem of the lollipop black.  Take three of the coffee filters and fold them in half and take your scissors to cut up the filter just to the center of the filter.  Using a glue dot, put one of the end of the filter and wrap around the lollipop stem.  I added a piece of linen thread and stamped the witche's boots to the front of the broom 



I'm loving getting ready for my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..