Sunday, September 3, 2017

Halloween Hat

                     

It's time for a little brew-ha ha!
These adorable little witches hats were shown a few years back at our founder's circle. 
 I attached the video below from pinterest on how to make them. 



I used black glimmer paper and some halloween designer paper to create the hat.  
 I attached it to a fry box and add the little brew-haha
The little hats clip on to anything you want to attach them to.
It will show you in the video how to attach the small wooden clips.



     

 
                             




   





1 comment:

  1. I am a new subscriber so I am sure I'm missing something everyone knows. Where do you get these punches that you mention in the witch hat video.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..