Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sheltering Tree



Let's fall in love with fall!
All the colors, the feels, the chills and comfy sweaters and boots!

This card is made by using the Woodland embossing folder, first you take the leaves stamp from the Sheltering Tree stamp set and starting with one color at a time you will stamp the leave right on the embossing folder.  Yes, I said right on the plastic folder.  Use the side that has the writing on it.  Stamp each color of leaves.
 I used Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. 
Once done carefully lay a piece of whisper white cardstock on top of the image and fold the folder over and run it through the Big Shot.  It is like magic!  The reverse image of the trees will remain white and the leaves will be behind the trees.
So fun!
Use a brown marker to draw in the brown  lines on the birch trees,


I used the "you warm my heart" from the Sheltering Tree set and stapled it to the card front before I put the card together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..