Monday, September 18, 2017

Paper Pumpkin September 2017 Layered Leaves

                     

                   
                      Check out this month's paper pumpkin!
I post the video each month so that if you DO receive the kit in the mail it shows you exactly how to put your projects together.   And if you don't receive it, check out how fun it is!

Below you will see my take on the kit,  I always like to put my own creative twist on it to give you other ways to use it.  This month's kit is absolutely gorgeous.  Perfect for fall or Thanksigiving.   


This month's kit come with 8 pillow boxes and 8 mini cards.
Here are my creations with the kit.



My mini cards, I like to keep them clean and simple


To get your monthly fun box in the mail 
click HERE  to sign up
You can choose one month or as many as you like!
The cost for one month is $19.95
Check out the link!










1 comment:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..