Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Starbuck's Christmas Ideas



Sunday was my annual Christmas luncheon that I have hosted for years with my girlfriend's of 25 years.  We had a few missing this year, but were still able to have a blast!
Above are the projects they made.  Since they are all teenagers and young adults now, Starbuck's projects were the perfect plan for their crafts.


These are the cards they made, the stamp set is called Coffee Cafe, the Starbuck's logos I googled and printed off and punched out with circle punches.


These are mini 4oz. coffee cups that we filled with Hershey kisses.
You can find them online at Webstaurant.com


We made these ornaments by using green glass ornaments from Michael's and using the Starbuck's hot cozies.  They are just hot glued and we added gold twine and  a hook.



The cookie straws are the actual ones sold at Starbucks. 
 I just cut a 2 1/2" x 4" piece of cardstock and punched 3/4" circle punch at the top and bottom to insert the cookie through.  


The girls are all getting so grown up!


The Mama's!


Check out their faces!  I had these super hilarious face cards that you can change your smile and mouth with.  They are reversible and have all kinds of mouths!  So fun!


Since the girls are all getting so much older I decided to make these Starbuck's cup gifts for them.  I filled them with a pair of fuzzy socks, a lip gloss, christmas candies and of course a Starbuck's gift card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..