Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Decor



Well,  it's time to start putting away the Christmas decor and move into winter decor.  
 Before I start to put it away I thought I would share a few photos of my decor.
The Peace on Earth framed picture is one that we made at one of my creative classes I offer.   The mason jar is also one of the projects we have made.


Does anyone else out there collect Rae Dunn?  
I found the "Home for the Holidays" truck canister this year.
Absolutely LOVE the red little truck!




Above is the deer head that I mounted onto the wood pallet I made in an earlier post.   Just loved how it turned out!


Below is one of our Christmas trees, this one is called a pencil tree.  Nice and tall and slender.   



These are the beatle bugs that I made a few posts back.


The reindeer pillow I made from sacks that I bought at Home Goods.  You can see how to do that in a post post of mine.



The stockings were hung by the chimney with care......
and what wonderful Christmas we had!!


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!!!
    I like the cute little guy peeking around the Naughty & Nice plate!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..