Thursday, December 14, 2017

Peppermint Bark



Package up some sweets for some friends or coworkers or family with this yummy belgian chocolate peppermint bark. 
  The holiday wouldn't be complete without a festive treat!
You can find them at your Costco in the bakery department.
They come in a box of 24 for $12.99.
 The round chocolate disks are a good size, around 4".


My friend Jodi packaged some up for me a few weeks ago and I thought, what a great idea!   Thanks Jodi!
So, I decided to add a tag using a safety pin to attach it to.


I used 4"x 6" cello bags to package them.
Once packaged it yields 12 packages of two chocolate peppermint disks. 


And here's what they look like before packaged.  Belgian chocolate disks with white chocolate and peppermint candy.
So Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..